…Enlightenment is Superior to Enforcement
Child Protection Basics (CPB): This basic phase addresses foundational issues that deal directly with the day-to-day relating and working with children as primary and secondary caregivers. The goal is to empower custodians to become more informed and effective in protecting the children under their care and to do all things at all times in the best interest of the child, employing, knowledge, skill and attitude in the discharge of their responsibilities.
Below are the details of the Phase 1: Child Protection Culture Basics (CPB) of the Academy:
I. CA Start-up Pack(SP), listed below
II. CA Empowerment Nuggets (Weekly)
III. Weekly CA Empowerment SMS
IV. Attendance of the CA Program for Couple
V. Opportunity to nominate others for the CA Programs
VI. Hosting of the CA Roundtable: facilitating, without charge introduction of Child Protection to your area of influence in small group or home setting.
VII. One-on-One Counselling and Coaching on Family and Child Protection Issues
VIII. Certificate of Completion
2. Duration: 12 Calendar Months
3. How to sign-up: Prospective subscribers shall take the following steps to sign-up
- Signify interest by requesting for the Enrolment Form(EF) from the Faculty Officer(FO)
- Complete the Enrolment Form(EF)
- Make payment for Sign-up Fee (SF) of N50,000.00(Fifty Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
- Subscribers shall receive by SMS their Reference/Registration Code (RC) from the Academy Administrator (AA).
- The RC shall be relevant in subscribers benefiting from item VII of the deliverables itemised in Paragraph 2 above.
I. Start-up Pack(SP): Upon payment for sign-up fee the subscriber receives Start-up Pack(SP) comprising of the following Audio Programs:
i. ABC of Child Protection…An Inevitable Awareness/Enlightenment Program for Effective and Responsible Primary and Secondary Caregivers
ii. Child-Friendly Thinking: 12 Global and Contemporary Factors Every Primary (Parents/Guardians) and Secondary (Schools & Child-Focused Organisations) Caregivers MUST DISCOVER and ADOPT to make a DIFFERENCE in the lives of their Children at all TIME
iii. Child Protection from Abuses: The Role of Vigilant Parents